Bender Group performs "back-end" e-fulfillment functions, including warehouse merchandising, product fulfillment, packaging and shipping merchandise direct to consumers. We provide e-fulfillment services to a variety of clients shipping products ranging from travel coffee mugs to food products to books and CDs. Bender Group ships to multiple marketing distribution channels, whether it is Internet-based, direct response, drop ship or catalogue orders.
Leaders genuinely listen to employees and peers to understand the intent of their message, not with a response already in mind.
• Same day order shipping
• Order picking and shipping accuracy levels above industry standards
• Scalability to meet future growth demands
• Flexible file formats and integration to automate order processing and product fulfillment
• Online visibility of inventory and order status
• Strategic locations in Reno, NV and Winchester, VA to hit the majority of the US population base within two days via ground services
• Automatic customer notification of shipment and tracking information
• Drop ship programs for major retailers like Amazon.com, WalMart.com and Costco.com
For the "front-end" fulfillment functions, including web hosting of an on-line store, shopping cart and customer service, we have created strategic relationships and developed the appropriate infrastructure with companies that specialize in those activities and can offer a complete turnkey solution.
With same day shipping, superior order picking accuracy, online inventory and order visibility, Bender Group’s e-fulfillment program adds up to peace of mind that allows you to focus generating sales, not fulfilling orders.